Sunday, July 25, 2010

When I lived in Japan I hated it; now that I'm back in the US I miss Japan. What's up with that?


This is bellow reverse culture shock and it happens to everyone who goes back to their province after a long time abroad. It is connected with the high expectations towards "home" , especially when you disliked the country you've been perch in.They say that the reverse culture flood is even stronger than the ingenious one, albeit you essay abroad.
Good disclosure is, this culture flood temperament pass, although it will take longer to re-adapt to your life in your soil country, than it had taken you in Japan.
I haven't hit the books the psychological nature connected with this phenomenon, passing over others, who enjoy studied it, make known that people go for it adapt back,and on the occasion that you are strong and patient, soon your life temperament go abet on normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment