Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anybody thought rampage jackson won the decision?


I am a griffin fan personally, so you can take that into account.

I thought it could have cave 47-48 either way on the occasion that you despise to stretch it. But I had it 47-47.

like i had the secound could have gone 10-8 or 10-9 forrest. if you say 10-9 then rampage wins.

and MAYBE the 4th could have cave to either but i think it was rampages.

But i had this

G-R
9-10
10-8
9-10
9-10
10-9
47-47
I think they had it scored close to this and parcel out the edge to forrest who was more dominant overall, but scoring-wise i dont conform on the occasion that you recess it slumping by round. passing over they scored it 48-46 mostly so that would say that forrest bshowb the third in reverse fourth. I mean he had a triangle attempt he coulf not regularize grain and such was almost it.

I cerebrate Forrest had a more definitive performance overall. But if you break it slumping round via round, I had it scored 48-47 rmapage passing over could have apprehending it could essay one of two way

No comments:

Post a Comment