Saturday, July 24, 2010

NBA OFFSEASON PREDICTIONS (I am a writer on Bleacher Report)?


I am uncompromising you are a knowledgeable person about the NBA but...


Why would Toronto Raptors parcel out up TWO of their best players in Calderon also Bosh (free agent) to get garbage players be sweet on Mo Williams also JJ Hickson? This does not make sense. I would like on become aware your reasoning on WHY the indicated would happen.

Also, they are by now having their own problems with Hedo Turkoglu expressing his feelings that he HATES the organism also would like to be traded.

I think on the occasion that they are giving up Calderon and Bosh...they would be asking for couple first precise picks and some more. I right faithlessness that Colangelo is going to allow Bosh on get his hook also before long screw the Raptors equally well.

I am surprised that you don't see ANYBODY incorporate the Heat. I think Amare also Bosh are considering Miami to team relevant with Wade also an start ball rolling winner customary Pat Riley. If I remember correctly, the Heat have some decent talent plus salary cap space.

No comments:

Post a Comment